No products in the cart.
Available in 3 diameters, 48″ or 54″ up to 3 leaves and 60 round up to 2 leaves. The Albany Single Pedestal Dining Table features a round base with stepped pedestal feet. It’s pictured with a 1/4 sawn white oak top, stained Michael’s cherry with a black painted base.
You can get this table with up to 3-12 inch wide leaves.
42″ round is not recommended due to the base’s size.
To give you an accurate shipping quote we need to know what the order consists of and your zip code. You can also use our shipping calculator on the cart page. Simply add in the items you’re interested into your cart and on the right click Calculate Shipping. Enter the state your located in and your zip code, click update, and you’ll see what your shipping cost is. All our furniture is shipped blanket wrapped. When your furniture is shipped they will contact you to let you know its on the way and what to expect once it arrives.
Here are the delivery options available for your furniture. The deliveries are currently set up as Curbside. In house has to be quoted.
- Curbside Delivery – Which means you bring it into the house or apartment and set it up. The driver will help you get the furniture off of the truck.
- In-house delivery – with this type of delivery the furniture is brought into your house or apartment and removes whatever packaging materials were used. Set up may not be available for your items.
With either of these options the delivery company will call and schedule an appointment for delivery.
We guarantee the furniture against worksmanship/craftsmanship for one year. In no way does this apply to normal use or abuse. If something goes wrong with items that are related to the craftsmanship of the furniture within one year of the delivery date the Amish will repair or replace your furniture at no charge. Amishdirectfurniture.com will cover the shipping charges to and from the builder for the first 30 days after the delivery date. After 30 days the shipping costs are the customers responsibility. If the table is somehow damaged by accident after delivery and needs to be repaired our builder will repair it for a reasonable rate. The shipping charges for this are the customers responsibility, though we will help arrange shipping if possible.
Furniture can only be returned NO QUESTIONS ASKED within the first 30 days after delivery. Return shipping will be the customers responsibility. If you do decide to return the furniture for whatever reason the purchase price will be refunded less a 50% restocking fee and original shipping cost.
If the furniture is damaged during shipping the shipping company will cover all expenses for it’s replacement or repair as well as all shipping charges involved as long as the following guidelines are followed:
- The company is called immediately when damage to the packaging materials is present
- The damage is documented (Clearly written)on the bill of lading BEFORE signing it
When an appointment for delivery has been set please make sure and have a camera, pad of paper and pen or pencil on hand to document any damage that may be present. Be sure to photograph any and all damage to the packaging materials and furniture if its present. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES SIGN THE BILL OF LADING BEFORE YOU HAVE INSPECTED THE FURNITURE FOR DAMAGE. Make the driver wait no matter what. You have made a large investment in the table that you bought and we want to make sure that everything is undamaged and in good condition when it is delivered to you. We will charge the balance on your account. The shipping company is responsible for all items once they take possession. We will help them get your furniture rebuilt or repaired if needed.
How Does Self Storing Leaves Work?
Here at Amish Direct Furniture we believe each table that is able to self store leaves should have that ability which is why we make it standard on every table we do. Self storing is typically an extra cost but we include it for you at no cost!
In an effort to clear up some confusion that can go with self storing tables, we are providing a general list of table sizes, shape and styles where self storing works or does not work.The list below shows how self storing works on different sizes. If you want it different, during the checkout step under Order Notes specify there on how you would want your leaves. Always keep in mind when you are choicing a table with self storing, there are two major factors in self storing:
- Pedestal or trestle base mounting plate size and spacing
- The length of the table slide required to accommodate the amount of leaves needed for the table.
Here is one example of a very common size table that gets ordered self store, but it cannot self store four leaves: 42″ x 66″ OVAL, 4 leaves. Most people have a tendency to think that the three leaf version can self store all three of the leaves, so it shouldn’t be a problem to store four leaves on a four leaf table, however this does not work because for a four leaf table, our slide is 12″ longer than on a three leaf table, which forces our table makers to move the slides closer together so they fit between the table skirts. Then there is not enough space between the slides to store more than two leaves.
Here is a compiled list of table styles, shapes, and sizes showing just how many leaves can be self stored:
LEG TABLES WITH RECTANGLE TOPS
- 36″ x 42″, 42″ x 42″ and 42″ x 48″ cannot store any leaves
- Leg tables operate very similar to trestle tables on larger sizes.
TRESTLE TABLES WITH RECTANGLE OR BOW END TOPS
- 42″ x 60″ stores up to 4 leaves, ALL unskirted
- 42″ x 66″ and 42″ x 72″ stores up to 4 leaves, 2 with skirts, 2 without
- 48″ x 60″ stores up to 4 leaves, 2 with skirts, 2 without
- 48″ x 66″ and 48″ x 72″ stores up to 4 leaves, ALL unskirted
TRESTLE TABLES WITH BOAT SHAPE TOPS
- 42″ x 60″–1, 2, 3 and 4 leaf tables can only self store 2 leaves BOTH without skirts
- 42″ x 66″ and 42″ x 72″–1, 2, 3 and 4 leaf tables can only self store 2 leaves, 1 with skirt, 1 without. If a 2, 3, or 4 leaf table is ordered with self store, the last leaf will be unskirted.
- 48″ x 60″ stores up to 4 leaves, 2 with skirt, 2 without
- 48″ x 66″ and 48″ x 72″ stores up to 4 leaves, ALL unskirted
SQUARE ROUND TABLES
- ALL square round double pedestal tables can self store up to 4 leaves, 2 with skirt, 2 without.
- NOTE: SQUARE OR ROUND TABLES CANNOT SELF STORE ANY LEAVES!
DOUBLE PEDESTAL TABLES WITH OVAL AND BANQUET TOPS
- 42″ x 54″ stores up to 2 leaves, 1 with skirt, 1 without
- 48″ x 54″–48″w leaf does not fit inside of a 54” long oval top
- 42″ x 60″–1, 2 and 3 leaf oval tables store 2 leaves, 1 with skirt, 1 without
- 42″ x 60″–1, 2 and 3 leaf banquet tables store 2 skirted leaves
- 42″ x 60″–4 leaf table cannot store any leaves
- 42″ x 66″–1, 2 and 3 leaf tables store up to 3 leaves, 2 with skirts, 1 without
- 42″ x 66″–4 leaf table can store 2 leaves, 1 with skirt and 1 without.