Bungalow Lingerie Chest
The Bungalow Lingerie Chest shows off clean cut lines that are synonymous with the classic Mission style. Features exposed decorative tenons.
The Bungalow Lingerie Chest shows off clean cut lines that are synonymous with the classic Mission style. Features exposed decorative tenons (available without). Have the Bungalow Lingerie Chest made from one of our solid American hardwoods and stained anywhere from blonde to black.
Shown in Cherry with a Fruitwood stain
Standard Features of the Bungalow Collection:
- 1″ solid tops
- Soft-close side mount drawers
- Beveled mirrors
- Adjustable leveling glides on cases
- Two adjustable shelves in armoire
- Soft-close doors
- Exposed tenons
Optional Features of the Bungalow Collection:
- Without exposed tenons
- Soft-close undermount drawers
- Exchange armoire shelves for clothes rod
- Additional hardware
|Overall||24 ¾”||18 ¾”||52″|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q With regards to the drawer pulls, what is their diameter and color (e.g., type of metal)? Also, what is the weight of this chest - both with and without drawers? Thanks. answer nowAnswered by the admin
The material for the drawer pull can vary on what you end up choosing. Some are made from satin steel, cast iron, wood, etc. All of our hardware is available in our hardware catalog. The weight of the chest depends on the wood you end up going with. For example Cherry is a fairly light wood while Hickory is a very heavy wood. Typically the chest is about 200± pounds with the drawers and around 100± pounds with them out (example given in Oak).