The Barrington Double Pedestal Table features a bulbous like pedestal with a very large spreader separation in the center. With such a substantial base, this table will be sure to catch an eye when you walk past it in your room. This table comes standard with a 1¼” top which is thicker than your standard table.
Barrington Double Pedestal Table
at$2,692.00Choose your options and design your own!
The Barrington Double Pedestal Table features a bulbous like pedestal with a very large spreader separation in the center. With such a substantial base, this table will be sure to catch an eye when you walk past it in your room.
Styles You May Like
|Table Top||1 ¼” thick|
|Leaves||up to 4-12″|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shipping & Returns
To give you an accurate shipping quote we need to know what the order consists of and your zip code. You can also use our shipping calculator on the cart page. Simply add in the items you’re interested into your cart and on the right click Calculate Shipping. Enter the state your located in and your zip code, click update, and you’ll see what your shipping cost is. All our furniture is shipped blanket wrapped. When your furniture is shipped they will contact you to let you know its on the way and what to expect once it arrives.
Here are the delivery options available for your furniture. The deliveries are currently set up as Curbside. In house has to be quoted.
- Curbside Delivery – Which means you bring it into the house or apartment and set it up. The driver will help you get the furniture off of the truck.
- In-house delivery – with this type of delivery the furniture is brought into your house or apartment and removes whatever packaging materials were used. Set up may not be available for your items.
With either of these options the delivery company will call and schedule an appointment for delivery.
We guarantee the furniture against worksmanship/craftsmanship for one year. In no way does this apply to normal use or abuse. If something goes wrong with items that are related to the craftsmanship of the furniture within one year of the delivery date the Amish will repair or replace your furniture at no charge. Amishdirectfurniture.com will cover the shipping charges to and from the builder for the first 30 days after the delivery date. After 30 days the shipping costs are the customers responsibility. If the table is somehow damaged by accident after delivery and needs to be repaired our builder will repair it for a reasonable rate. The shipping charges for this are the customers responsibility, though we will help arrange shipping if possible.
Furniture can only be returned NO QUESTIONS ASKED within the first 30 days after delivery. Return shipping will be the customers responsibility. If you do decide to return the furniture for whatever reason the purchase price will be refunded less a 50% restocking fee and original shipping cost.
If the furniture is damaged during shipping the shipping company will cover all expenses for it’s replacement or repair as well as all shipping charges involved as long as the following guidelines are followed:
- The company is called immediately when damage to the packaging materials is present
- The damage is documented (Clearly written)on the bill of lading BEFORE signing it
When an appointment for delivery has been set please make sure and have a camera, pad of paper and pen or pencil on hand to document any damage that may be present. Be sure to photograph any and all damage to the packaging materials and furniture if its present. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES SIGN THE BILL OF LADING BEFORE YOU HAVE INSPECTED THE FURNITURE FOR DAMAGE. Make the driver wait no matter what. You have made a large investment in the table that you bought and we want to make sure that everything is undamaged and in good condition when it is delivered to you. We will charge the balance on your account. The shipping company is responsible for all items once they take possession. We will help them get your furniture rebuilt or repaired if needed.
Self Storing Leaves
Here at Amish Direct Furniture we believe each table that is able to self store leaves should have that ability which is why we make it standard on every table we do. Self storing is typically an extra cost but we include it for you at no cost!
In an effort to clear up some confusion that can go with self storing tables, we are providing a general list of table sizes, shape and styles where self storing works or does not work.The list below shows how self storing works on different sizes. If you want it different, during the checkout step under Order Notes specify there on how you would want your leaves. Always keep in mind when you are choicing a table with self storing, there are two major factors in self storing:
- Pedestal or trestle base mounting plate size and spacing
- The length of the table slide required to accommodate the amount of leaves needed for the table.
Here is one example of a very common size table that gets ordered self store, but it cannot self store four leaves: 42″ x 66″ OVAL, 4 leaves. Most people have a tendency to think that the three leaf version can self store all three of the leaves, so it shouldn’t be a problem to store four leaves on a four leaf table, however this does not work because for a four leaf table, our slide is 12″ longer than on a three leaf table, which forces our table makers to move the slides closer together so they fit between the table skirts. Then there is not enough space between the slides to store more than two leaves.
Here is a compiled list of table styles, shapes, and sizes showing just how many leaves can be self stored:
LEG TABLES WITH RECTANGLE TOPS
- 36″ x 42″, 42″ x 42″ and 42″ x 48″ cannot store any leaves
- Leg tables operate very similar to trestle tables on larger sizes.
TRESTLE TABLES WITH RECTANGLE OR BOW END TOPS
- 42″ x 60″ stores up to 4 leaves, ALL unskirted
- 42″ x 66″ and 42″ x 72″ stores up to 4 leaves, 2 with skirts, 2 without
- 48″ x 60″ stores up to 4 leaves, 2 with skirts, 2 without
- 48″ x 66″ and 48″ x 72″ stores up to 4 leaves, ALL unskirted
TRESTLE TABLES WITH BOAT SHAPE TOPS
- 42″ x 60″–1, 2, 3 and 4 leaf tables can only self store 2 leaves BOTH without skirts
- 42″ x 66″ and 42″ x 72″–1, 2, 3 and 4 leaf tables can only self store 2 leaves, 1 with skirt, 1 without. If a 2, 3, or 4 leaf table is ordered with self store, the last leaf will be unskirted.
- 48″ x 60″ stores up to 4 leaves, 2 with skirt, 2 without
- 48″ x 66″ and 48″ x 72″ stores up to 4 leaves, ALL unskirted
SQUARE ROUND TABLES
- ALL square round double pedestal tables can self store up to 4 leaves, 2 with skirt, 2 without.
- NOTE: SQUARE OR ROUND TABLES CANNOT SELF STORE ANY LEAVES!
DOUBLE PEDESTAL TABLES WITH OVAL AND BANQUET TOPS
- 42″ x 54″ stores up to 2 leaves, 1 with skirt, 1 without
- 48″ x 54″–48″w leaf does not fit inside of a 54” long oval top
- 42″ x 60″–1, 2 and 3 leaf oval tables store 2 leaves, 1 with skirt, 1 without
- 42″ x 60″–1, 2 and 3 leaf banquet tables store 2 skirted leaves
- 42″ x 60″–4 leaf table cannot store any leaves
- 42″ x 66″–1, 2 and 3 leaf tables store up to 3 leaves, 2 with skirts, 1 without
- 42″ x 66″–4 leaf table can store 2 leaves, 1 with skirt and 1 without.
- 42″ x 72″–1, 2 and 3 leaf tables store up to 3 leaves, 2 with skirts, 1 without
- 42″ x 72″–4 leaf table can only store 2 leaves, 1 with skirt, 1 without
- 48″ x 60″–1, 2, and 3 leaf tables can only store 2 leaves, 1 with skirt, 1 without
- 48″ x 60″–4 leaf table cannot store any leaves
- 48″ x 66″–1, 2, and 3 leaf tables store up to 3 leaves, 2 with skirts, 2 without
- 48″x 6″6–4 leaf table can only store 2 leaves, 1 with skirt, 1 without
- 48″ x 72″ self stores up to 4 leaves, 2 with skirts, 2 without
Whether you’re seating 10 people or just 4, you’re going to want to make sure the table you pick out size wise makes sense. Just because a 48″ round can sit 6 people doesn’t necessarily mean it’s the best when it comes to sitting 6 people at all times. Below are some example table sizes and our recommendations for each size.
Round & Square Tables
When it comes to square or round tables, typically a 42″ and 48″ will be able to sit the same amount of people just like a 54″ and 60″ can. We have seen some diagrams that show a 48″ can sit 6 people. This is highly situational. The only way something like that is possible if it a pedestal style table. When you sit 6 people at that kind of size, it is a very tight fit as well.
Oval & Rectangular Tables
On any style table, a 42″W x 60″L can sit 4 people comfortably and a 42″W x 66″L or 42″W x 72″L will seat 6 people. Leg tables will be more constrained when it comes adding chairs due to the fact you lose your corners on each end.
On a 42″W x 60″L leg table you will typically only be able to sit 4 people at the table (1 on each end). Depending on the size of the legs, it may be possible to put 6 people around the table but this is rare and still may not be comfortable for everyone sitting. To 6 people around a leg table the minimum size is a 42″W x 66″L but the recommended size is a 42″W x 72″L as it is the most comfortable giving everyone enough leg and elbow space between each other.
When it comes to 42″W x 60″L trestle tables, you will be able to sit 4 people comfortably. Depending on the trestle base, you will only be able to push 4 chairs in all the way. This is the same when it comes to 42″W x 66″L trestle tables. A 42″W x 72″L will be able to push 6 chairs in under the table.
Typically, most tables come in a 42″ wide standard. You are able to increase that to a 48″ wide. This doesn’t increase the amount of people you can sit at your table. This just creates some extra leg room for those on the corners. The one thing to keep in mind when you increase the width, it can make it more difficult passing dishes and condiments. Rather than simply passing the salt, you might have to toss the salt.
On smooth table tops, each leaf is 12″ wide. Whenever you have a planked table top, each leaf will be 16″ wide. Almost any table can come with leaves. The rule of thumb we like to use is for every 2-12″ leaves, you can sit an additional 2 people. This also applies to 1 leaf. When you add in one leaf, you’ll be able to add an additional person to each side.
When choosing out your width and length for your table, that is the size it will be before adding leaves.
IE: 42 x 60 + 2-12″ leaves = 42 x 84 when fully expanded.
Questions & Answers
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.