The Jamestown trestle table has a classic look that is fit for any dining room. The Jamestown table has 2 leaf self store tables will have lever lock.
- 1″ Rectangle top with Mission edge
- 2½” Straight skirt
- Base with levelers
- Base is 24″ at wide.
- 42″ between trestle on 66″ and 72″ tables
- 30″ between trestle on 60″ tables
- 60″ table will take 1 chair per side
- 42×60 will self-store up to 4 leaves. No leaves will have skirts.
- 42×66 and 42×72 table will self-store 4 leaves, 2 with skirt, 2 without
- 48″ wide tables will not have any skirted leaves if self-store
- 2 Leaf self store tables will have lever lock, 3 and 4 leaf will not
- Quartersawn tables will have regular white oak base
You can get this table in many base sizes and they are:
- 42 x 60
- 42 x 66
- 42 x 72
- 48 x 60
- 48 x 66
- 48 x 72
The Wood Types the Jamestown table is available in are Oak, Cherry, Quarter Sawn White Oak (pictured) and Brown Maple (10% more than Oak).