From an old weathered barn to a beautiful Lynchburg Trestle Table. Old Barns have always been a rich part of American History and without a doubt were at one time “The family gathering place” as the family gathered to milk the cows and feed the farm animals. These old gathering places are being transformed to a new gathering place where friends and family can sit down and share a meal on a piece of American History that would undoubtedly have many a memory to share and story to tell.
When you invest in a beautiful reclaimed barnwood table you are not only investing in a table that will become a family heirloom, but you are also saving a piece of American History from rotting away to a heap of rubble. Every old barn that is rescued from ruin also saves an average of 35 trees from being harvested.
- 1 5/8″ thick reclaimed barn wood top Mission edge
- 16″ leaves on end of table
- Reclaimed barn wood base with levelers
- Reclaimed wood can have knots, gouges, cracks, and has mixed “Oak” species and are “as is”
- 62″L table will fit 1 chair per side
- Solid Top or 2-16″ leaves on ends