Parkland Amish Leg Table
Order today and get by 05/05-06/16 (ETA lead time) ?
The Parkland Amish Leg Table is great for small kitchens or large family gatherings. Sit up to 20 people with the Parkland Amish Leg Table.
Create Your Own
You have choices. Customize now.
The Parkland Amish Leg Table is great for small kitchens or large family gatherings. Have the Parkland Amish Leg Table built to form fit a small kitchen are or if you are need of a large table for when the family comes over, the Parkland Amish Leg Table can come with 12-12″ leaves getting to a max size of 18 feet! Sit up to 20 people with the Parkland Amish Leg Table. The Parkland Amish Leg Table features notched legs.
Shown in 42″ x 60″ standard Square Corner, 30″ high.
- 42″ wide stores 1 leaf with and 1 without skirt
- 48″ wide stores 2 leaves with and 2 without skirt
- Self storing only available on 42″W or 48″W and up to 4-12″ leaves
- 5th leg added with 3rd leaf in Oak, add $50 for 6th leg for 9 leaves or more in Oak, $72 for all other species
- For 36″ or 42″ high pub tables up to 2-12″ leaves only, add $60
- Tables ordered in QSWO include White Oak legs
- Anything over 4 leaves will be unskirted
On Legged tables, wood slides are designed to take the weight in the center of the table when opened. Gear slides are designed to take weight on the ends of the table when opened. Therefore the manufacturers do not recommend the gear slide for leg tables. If gear slides are desired, please select the gear slide option.
|Overall||42″||42″||30″, 36″, or 42″|
|42″||48″||30″, 36″, or 42″|
|42″||54″||30″, 36″, or 42″|
|48″||48″||30″, 36″, or 42″|
|48″||54″||30″, 36″, or 42″|
|Table Top||1″ thick|
|Leaves||up to 2-12″ leaves|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Bar Stool Heights
We offer two different heights for bar stools: 24″ and 30″. Now you’re probably asking yourself: Why would there need to be two different heights for bar stools? Below we discuss the differences.
Counter & Bar
Bar stools are made in two different heights because they are made for counters or bars. Most standard counters are 36″ high from the floor to the top of them. For these types of counters you will want a 24″ high bar stool to allow enough room for your legs and to have it feel like your almost sitting at a normal table. Bar are typically 42″ high making them 6 inches taller than standard counters. Due to this height difference you want your bar stool to fit accordingly which is why you need a 30″ high bar stool.
Opening Leg Tables
Legged tables are made with wooden slides making it a two-man job (one person each end pulling). Wood slides are designed to take the weight in the center of the table when opened. Gear slides are designed to take weight on the ends of the table when opened. Therefore the manufacturers do not recommend the gear slide for leg tables.
Self Storing Leaves
Here is a compiled list of table styles, shapes, and sizes showing just how many leaves can be self stored:
LEG TABLES WITH RECTANGLE TOPS
- 36″ x 42″, 42″ x 42″ and 42″ x 48″ cannot store any leaves
- Leg tables operate very similar to trestle tables on larger sizes.
TRESTLE TABLES WITH RECTANGLE OR BOW END TOPS
- 42″ x 60″ stores up to 4 leaves, ALL unskirted
- 42″ x 66″ and 42″ x 72″ stores up to 4 leaves, 2 with skirts, 2 without
- 48″ x 60″ stores up to 4 leaves, 2 with skirts, 2 without
- 48″ x 66″ and 48″ x 72″ stores up to 4 leaves, ALL unskirted
TRESTLE TABLES WITH BOAT SHAPE TOPS
- 42″ x 60″–1, 2, 3 and 4 leaf tables can only self store 2 leaves BOTH without skirts
- 42″ x 66″ and 42″ x 72″–1, 2, 3 and 4 leaf tables can only self store 2 leaves, 1 with skirt, 1 without. If a 2, 3, or 4 leaf table is ordered with self store, the last leaf will be unskirted.
- 48″ x 60″ stores up to 4 leaves, 2 with skirt, 2 without
- 48″ x 66″ and 48″ x 72″ stores up to 4 leaves, ALL unskirted
SQUARE ROUND TABLES
- ALL square round double pedestal tables can self store up to 4 leaves, 2 with skirt, 2 without.
- NOTE: SQUARE OR ROUND TABLES CANNOT SELF STORE ANY LEAVES!
DOUBLE PEDESTAL TABLES WITH OVAL AND BANQUET TOPS
- 42″ x 54″ stores up to 2 leaves, 1 with skirt, 1 without
- 48″ x 54″–48″w leaf does not fit inside of a 54” long oval top
- 42″ x 60″–1, 2 and 3 leaf oval tables store 2 leaves, 1 with skirt, 1 without
- 42″ x 60″–1, 2 and 3 leaf banquet tables store 2 skirted leaves
- 42″ x 60″–4 leaf table cannot store any leaves
- 42″ x 66″–1, 2 and 3 leaf tables store up to 3 leaves, 2 with skirts, 1 without
- 42″ x 66″–4 leaf table can store 2 leaves, 1 with skirt and 1 without.
- 42″ x 72″–1, 2 and 3 leaf tables store up to 3 leaves, 2 with skirts, 1 without
- 42″ x 72″–4 leaf table can only store 2 leaves, 1 with skirt, 1 without
- 48″ x 60″–1, 2, and 3 leaf tables can only store 2 leaves, 1 with skirt, 1 without
- 48″ x 60″–4 leaf table cannot store any leaves
- 48″ x 66″–1, 2, and 3 leaf tables store up to 3 leaves, 2 with skirts, 2 without
- 48″x 6″6–4 leaf table can only store 2 leaves, 1 with skirt, 1 without
- 48″ x 72″ self stores up to 4 leaves, 2 with skirts, 2 without
Whether you’re seating 10 people or just 4, you’re going to want to make sure the table you pick out size wise makes sense. Just because a 48″ round can sit 6 people doesn’t necessarily mean it’s the best when it comes to sitting 6 people at all times. Below are some example table sizes and our recommendations for each size.
Round & Square Tables
When it comes to square or round tables, typically a 42″ and 48″ will be able to sit the same amount of people just like a 54″ and 60″ can. We have seen some diagrams that show a 48″ can sit 6 people. This is highly situational. The only way something like that is possible if it a pedestal style table. When you sit 6 people at that kind of size, it is a very tight fit as well.
Oval & Rectangular Tables
On any style table, a 42″W x 60″L can sit 4 people comfortably and a 42″W x 66″L or 42″W x 72″L will seat 6 people. Leg tables will be more constrained when it comes adding chairs due to the fact you lose your corners on each end.
On a 42″W x 60″L leg table you will typically only be able to sit 4 people at the table (1 on each end). Depending on the size of the legs, it may be possible to put 6 people around the table but this is rare and still may not be comfortable for everyone sitting. To 6 people around a leg table the minimum size is a 42″W x 66″L but the recommended size is a 42″W x 72″L as it is the most comfortable giving everyone enough leg and elbow space between each other.
When it comes to 42″W x 60″L trestle tables, you will be able to sit 4 people comfortably. Depending on the trestle base, you will only be able to push 4 chairs in all the way. This is the same when it comes to 42″W x 66″L trestle tables. A 42″W x 72″L will be able to push 6 chairs in under the table.
Typically, most tables come in a 42″ wide standard. You are able to increase that to a 48″ wide. This doesn’t increase the amount of people you can sit at your table. This just creates some extra leg room for those on the corners. The one thing to keep in mind when you increase the width, it can make it more difficult passing dishes and condiments. Rather than simply passing the salt, you might have to toss the salt.
Questions & Answers (1)
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Does this table come in a mahogany finish? Are the leaves extra? Can this table add leaves to seat 8? answer nowAnswered by the admin
We do not offer a quote-on-quote mahogany finish but do offer a stain called Rich Cherry (premium stain) that has the tones you are most likely after. Leaves are extra and will vary on how many you are interested in. The Parkland Leg Table is able up to 12-12" leaves so it can definitely fit 8 people. It is also very flexible in sizes allowing you to better form fit it to you area. We recommend reading our "How Many People Can You Sit at a Table?" for a guide on table sizes and chair placements.
You May Also Like
New Styles Added