The Small Triple Pet Diner is useful for cats and small dogs. The Small Triple Pet Diner is made with a corian top and oak wood base. The design of this setup is very good for many different reasons.
Benefits of Amish Made Pet Dishes:
- It raises the bowls up higher as compared to keeping them on the floor. What this does for your cat or dog is it actually makes them eat cleaner and it’s a lot easier on their neck. Instead of having to lean down to to take a bite and then lift up to swallow; they can do both at this elevation. The elevation also makes it easier for you to reach down to grab their bowl as well, since it isn’t all the way down to the floor.
- The stainless steel bowls are dishwasher safe, so if you like to feed your cat or dog a lot of wet food, that begins to dry up and stick to the sides; you don’t have to hand wash the bowls, you can throw them in the dishwasher and put the bowls right back inside.
- The Corian and wood base helps replicate your counter top, which makes the design a lot more appealing.
- Due to having a Corian top, if any wet food or water spills on top of the Corian, it is a lot easier to clean up compared to it landing on the floor.
- The design of this also helps prevent the dogs and cats that like to carry or move their bowl when they are eating, or finished eating, from being able to do so. It helps prevents spills of food and water that you would then have to clean up.
Base is made out of oak with a Golden Brown finish.