Order today and get by 01/29-03/11 (ETA lead time) ?
The Cape Cod Corner Curio Cabinet is shown in Quarter Sawn White Oak. Standard features include leaded stars in the top of the doors and touch lighting.
Create Your Own
You have choices. Customize now.
Embodying the classic Mission design, the Cape Cod Corner Curio Cabinet is a great choice for those rooms that don’t have very much wall space. Crafted out of solid American hardwoods by skillful Amish artisans make the Cape Cod Corner Curio Cabinet made to last.
Cape Cod Corner Curio Cabinet is shown in Quarter Sawn White Oak with a Michael’s Cherry stain.
- Flush doors with light guard
- Bevel glass doors
- Leaded stars in top of doors
- Touch lighting
- 1 Adjustable shelf with plate groove in top
- Fixed shelf in base
- Full extension side mount slides
- Plain back
- Open deck
- Closed deck (no small drawers)
- Full extension soft close undermount slides
- Adjustable shelf in base
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions & Answers (1)
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q I am looking for the dimensions on this piece. The website says wall 30". Is that 30" on either side of the corner, making the front angle 3'-6"? Or if the front angle 30"wide, making the corner walls 21"wide? Please let me know? Thanks! answer nowAnswered by the admin
It is 30 inches from the corner of the cabinet to the corner of the wall. When measuring your space, take a tape measure and place at the corner of the wall. Then measure out for 30 inches. Do this again on the other side of the corner. This will be how far the cabinet will stick out.
You May Also Like
New Styles Added