Carrington Chaise Sofa
Order today and get by 04/29-06/10 (ETA lead time) ?
The Carrington Chaise Sofa is hand crafted in the rolling hills of Holmes County, Ohio. Our goal is for your family to enjoy relaxing in our living room furniture as much as we enjoy building it!
Create Your Own
You have choices. Customize now.
The Carrington Chaise Sofa is hand crafted in the rolling hills of Holmes County, Ohio. Each item is carefully hand crafted by talented craftsmen and women ensuring many years of comfortable seating. Our goal is for your family to enjoy relaxing in our living room furniture as much as we enjoy building it!
- Solid Maple Hardwood Frame
- 8 – Way Hand Tied Seat Springs
- Semi Attached Soft Foam Back
- High Resilience Standard Foam Seat with T – Cushion
- Solid Maple Feet – (1 ¾ x 5 x 5)
- 21″ Seating Depth – No Upcharge
- High Resilience Firm Foam Seat Cushion – No Upcharge
- Without T – Cushion – No Upcharge
- Loose Back – No Upcharge
- Extended Back (Notched for Arms) – No Upcharge
- Firm Foam Back – No Upcharge
- Frames – Yoder’s Home Upholstery warrants frames from warping or manufacturing defect for the lifetime of the product
- Seat Cushion – Yoder’s Home Upholstery warrants seat cushions will not lose resiliency for a period of five (5) years
- Back Pillow & Throw Pillows – Back and Throw pillows will soften and flatten with normal use and will conform to the shape of the user. Yoder’s Home Upholstery warrants all back and throw pillows if they don’t perform under normal conditions for a period of (1) year. Yoder’s Home Upholstery recommends fluffing the back pillows on a regular basis to help maintain the original shape.
- Reclining Mechanisms – Yoder’s Home Upholstery warrants all reclining mechanisms for a period of three (3) years from any manufacturing defect and one (1) year for any labor cost involved in replacing/fixing reclining mechanism
- Fabrics – Yoder’s Home Upholstery warrants all fabrics from manufacturer defect for a period of one (1) year. Warranty isn’t covered by any misuse, fading, stretching, pilling, or wrinkling
- Leather – Yoder’s Home Upholstery warrants all leather from manufacturer defect for a period of one (1) year. Warranty isn’t covered by any misuse, fading, stretching, pilling or wrinkling
- Workmanship – Yoder’s Home Upholstery warrants all workmanship for a period of five (5) years
This warranty does not cover any misuse, abuse, alterations of this product, or any attempt to change this product from its original use.
Yoder’s Home Upholstery provides no warranties other than those which are described.
|Arm Height||24 ½”|
|Arm Height||24 ½”|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions & Answers
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product. General questions only. Please use our message form on our Contact Us Page for customized quotes.
You May Also Like
New Styles Added