Iron Forge Amish Table Set
The Iron Forge Amish Table Set is a different take from the traditional all wooden table. Built from cast iron, the base is built in the USA along with American grown hardwoods for the table top. Take it an extra step further and enhance your look with a reclaimed barn wood table top.
Paired with the Country Shaker Dining Chair, the classic Mission style adds boldness to the Iron Forge Amish Table. Mix and match and have the Iron Forge Amish Table paired with any of our solid wood Amish made chairs.
True reclaimed barn wood tops are also available and feature a mixture of Red Oak, White Oak and some Quarter-Sawn. Each reclaimed top is unique and has no options on the amount of character, wood mixture or aging tone.
Shown in Oak with Chocolate Spice Stain and Black Tincture Finish.
Get the Look
Standard Features of the Iron Forge Amish Table Set:
- Sizes: 42″ x 66″, 42″ x 72″, 48″ x 66″ and 48″ x 72″
- 1 ⅜” Plank top with saw marks is standard
- Saw Mark Tops Available in Oak, Brown Maple, Cherry and Quarter-Sawn White Oak
- Saw Marks are Standard
- Mission Edge is Standard
- True reclaimed barn wood tops are also available
- Cast Iron Base Only Available in Black