Featuring a uniquely designed X base with stylishly detailed routered grooves, the Amish made Knoxville Trestle Dining Table is sure to create a statement in any dining room. Crafted out of American solid hardwoods and built by skillful Amish artisans ensure the Knoxville Trestle Dining Table to last for generations to come. Design your very own today!
Shown in Brown Maple with a Asbury Brown base and Driftwood table top
- 1″ Rectangle top with Chamfer edge standard
- Equalizer slides standard
- Quartersawn table will have Quartersawn base
- Base standard as shown with levelers
- 42″ or 48″ wide X 72″ long
- Available in solid top or up to 4-12″ leaves
- 40″ between trestle
- 42″W x 72″L tables can self-store 4 leaves, 2 with skirts and 2 without.
- 48″W x 72″L will self-store up to 4 unskirted leaves.